COVID-19 and Sperm Donation
We are open and working hard to ensure our donors and staff are kept safe.
Information for our donors:
- Initial consultations are taking place remotely.
- Face masks must be worn at all-time in the clinic until you have exited the building. Your temperature and details will be checked when you enter the building.
- Please ensure that you are on time for your appointment, as you are not able to wait at the clinic.
- Appointment slots are allocated to maintain social distancing.
- Any potential donor who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 must defer from donation for 28 days after symptom resolution/completion of therapy.
- Any potential donor who has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 must defer donation for 21 days after possible exposure.
- Donors are required to have a COVID-19 test following the above deferral period to confirm they no longer carry the virus.
If you are interested in donating, please apply here.